Nortech is running technical training courses to ensure your customers are up to date with the latest people and vehicle access solutions in the market. But what can be added to the installers CV and what can they learn about?
People and vehicle access control specialist Nortech’s technical training courses have been specially designed to make sure that installers/system integrators are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to install, maintain and troubleshoot Nortech systems.
Led by highly experienced technical experts, Nortech’s courses combine hands-on practice with theoretical sessions covering real-world security issues and take place at the company’s dedicated training facility in South Wales.
Depth of range
Nortech is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience with its products and services. As part of this commitment, it offers a range of in-depth training in access control, readers and ID devices, and long range identification, ideal for those with sound knowledge and experience in people and vehicle access systems. The courses are:
- The Nortech products overview, which focuses on the company’s access control products, card readers, ID devices, long range identification, vehicle counting and parking management products.
- Access Control. The modules cover the access control products, Norpass installation and Nortech Reader Interface installation. The final module progresses into the installation and configuration of NRI products.
- Long range identification training begins with vehicle tagging and ANPR systems. Other modules in the programme discuss the installation and configuration of the ANPR, uPASS and Transit ranges.
- Vehicle detection and parking training includes learning about Nortech’s popular Feemaster Smart and the company’s counting and count management products. The installation and configuration of the Feemaster Smart Console, entry and exit stations and an overview of the inductive loop detector operation, applications and set up of Nortech’s parking detectors are all included.
- Readers and ID devices installation training for each reader and ID device supported by Nortech is also available.
Training is free to all existing account customers. In addition, every participant will receive a comprehensive pack of product specifications, application notes and a certificate of completion.
Nortech has supplied products and solutions to the security industry for over 25 years as an independent British company. The company uses extensive experience and expertise to create new security products to fit their clients’ needs and designs everything with the customer in mind.
Company Address: Nortech Control Systems Ltd, Cwmbran, NP44 3WZ
Telephone: 01633 485 533
Company vision: We work closely with our installation and distribution partners to provide complete solutions that meet their customers’ needs. The company’s success has been largely achieved through a close working relationship with its customers and partners in the security industry and has been established for more than 25 years.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For more information on upcoming training days and the topics mentioned, visit: www.nortechcontrol.com/support/training/